PROJECT & PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Kontex have an exciting opportunity for experienced Project and Program Managers to join our growing team. They will be responsible for managing client engagements and entire project lifecycles.
Our approach to each project emphasises project management and oversight throughout the engagement. We strive to ensure that our clients are able to maximise their investment in our professional service engagements and deployments of security technologies.
Full time, Employee
- To be fully accountable for the delivery of a project, ensuring it is completed on time, in accordance with the statement of work and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Ensure deliverables and milestones are identified and delivered.
- Manages the project scope and both client and Kontex stakeholders ensuring they are informed and consulted on key project activities, progress and decisions.
- Manage project changes, quality and schedule impacts.
- Identify issues and ensure they are resolved in a controlled and timely manner.
- Develop and implement project briefcase with necessary plans, logs and registers.
- Ensure the project team works progressively to complete documentation meeting all greed requirements.
- Develop and maintain good relationships and strong communication links with all project stakeholders (internal and external)
- Manage and resolve any actual or potential conflicts with the client
- Third Level Qualification.
- Project Management qualification is required
- Technical focused qualifications is preferable
- 5+ years’ experience
- Experience in delivering complex technical and transformation projects
- Strong familiarity with Cyber Security tools, Cyber Security industry and technical trends, and Cyber Security policies
- Experience with numerous project management methodologies including PMI PMBOK; Agile; Kanban; Lean; Waterfall.
- Good leadership skills and stakeholder management
- Robust relationship management, capable of working with all levels within the organisation by building effective relationships
- Knowledge of information security frameworks and methodologies (e.g. NIST, ISO; CSI; ISACA COBIT) and other information security related best practice.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally. Ability to understand technical projects, clients’ requirements and to be able to devise and articulate the most appropriate course of action.
- An effective team manager with proven ability to build, motivate and support a high performing technical team.